Friday 2 November 2012

First outing of the snow boots

I did not at all believe my friend Annabelle who said that snow was forecasted last weekend. Seven days before we had a beautiful weekend and wore shorts and flip-flops so there was no way we could have snow and a drop of 20 degrees celsius!

Erm...and this is what we woke up to on Sunday morning...


Annabelle 1- Made in Suisse 0...well at least the dog was happy there was snow to roll around in! So the snow boots came out of the cupboard and we set off all together on a morning walk. It felt a bit surreal to be seeing this winter wonderland in October!









Back home, the snow boots came off and I remembered to top up my bird feeders as my little feathery friends were having a tough day!


Was la Suisse the only place to get snow or did you also enjoy a white weekend where you were?

1 comment:

JuanitaTortilla said...

We were so happy to have it snow. In fact, if memory serves me right, snow in October is nothing unusual.
I just like how it makes it a good reason to just stay in and drink tea and have cake with a movie or two :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...